Saturday, November 28, 2009

me n my sis ^_^

THE TALE OF TWO SISTERS........
Now, for the record, im in the green n my sis in pink....supposedly im the one in pink since im the one who love pink, she loves blue.but then since green is the new pink, i go for green on the raya korban day =) hehe...ape yg aku ngarut ni....sje mengisi mase lapang...since i hv dis blog for my assgmnt,why not i just continue use it...^_^ lgpn, sape la yg nk tgk blog aku ni....klu de sape2 terbace, leave a comment k......arigato.... now for the tales....hmmm...my sis n i share a similar fate when it comes with dealing boys...aduyai...only two of us know the pain....the wierd thing is, my sis n i hv a vast different in our personality n our appearence also not the same...this makes me wonder, what kind of a girl that u guys out there is searching for?as for me, i dont really care...but my sister?huh?r u guys blind or what?cian adik aku ni....stop messing around....please......

No comments:

Post a Comment