Tuesday, February 2, 2010

i think i'm going crazy T_T

haihhhhhhhh......i really dont understand people. One second they r in good mood, the next second they started to piss off, and that made me pissed! Especially when i'm being nice and all. Dont do that man~...it's not nice to do that to people. I know i myself are not that goodie goodie like angel kind of people but at least respect others. Please be nice...
respect others...if i did somthing wrong then tell me nicely eventhough nobody likes to hear what they did wrong from others.hohoho~

That is one part.Now for the second part, i dont know what to write in this blog.I'm really not that good in writing and last time i check i dont really like putting my feelings into words like some people did. So i think i just going to continue to put in songs lyrics since i really like music. That's the least i can do with my blog...hehe ^_^ i'll be focusing on korean song cause i relly like korean song. But that doesnt mean that only korean songs lyric that will be in my blog. Please dont misunderstand that my blog will be the source of song lyrics. I just doing it for fun and when i'm free. =) i'll only put the lyrics that i like and intrested with. I may be write things like this one some times when i hv the urged to spill..i really dont know who will read my blog though.

::I'm really sorry if i've waste ur time reading this nonsense. Like i said before i'm not good at this kind of stuff..huhu..T_T

1 comment:

  1. lolx..qis..this one of ur "luahan"..u should proud of its...hikhik

    ReplyDelete