Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Miss the sunny weather at Penang

Tak sampai 24jam kat kuantan ni dah mula rindu cuaca kat penang...mana tak nya..sampai je sini cuaca mendung..hujan rintik2..sejuk~grrrr~ demam yang baru nak ok dah bertandang balik..uhuk2..

So here's a pic of myself with the sunny weather in penang~

haha..selca
Actually i had to edit a little since when i took this pic its already evening like 6-7 pm..but there're still people playing by the sea...sorry about the man behind my back..didnt notice him there..lol..this place is where i went to have a dinner at a hotel..its located by the sea so there you go..ngee..^^..

the weather is so hot that i have to get myself one of this..

bought this at watson
My skin dont really adapt with the hot weather at penang so i need to use this to restore it back to normal..haha..besides my routine skincare wearing this once awhile is good too  =)..maybe i'll do a review on this *if i ever have the time..hoho

Here's a pic teaser for my next post, hopefully..its about the dinner that my family and i joined..so its going to be all about food..yum yum =p

that is my dad ^^
Took this pic with my galaxy ace..looks like taken by an expensive camera right?haha..saja poyo..till then..
Assalamualaikum~

No comments:

Post a Comment