Monday, June 11, 2012

the looooong hiatus

almost 3 months i didnt post anything here...anyone miss me??yaiks..haha...now i'm on my semester break..so there u go...i didnt post anything here during the semester...aigoo...dont really have the mood to do it...

i only have around 2 weeks break then i have to go for my industrial training...T_T really jealous of those who get to rest for 3 MONTHS!! so..i cant promise that i will update regularly but i'll try...

there are a lot of things that i want to post seriously..and the identity of my blog are still unknown...even i dont know..@_@ am i going to post in english from now on??or still going to use bahasa??hmmm...i am so sorry for the confusion...but i think it will depends on my mood..haha..

i'm also trying to post reviews..so is it better to do it in english or bahasa?? let me know about your opinion =)

No comments:

Post a Comment