Wednesday, June 2, 2010

This is Me : : 1st week of June


Ok. As promised, i'm going to post a picture of my sandal that i bought last Monday...nothing special bout it though. Accept that it's cheap...i mean literally - only 18.00 MYR....hehe


this is it.still in da box. ^_^
Starting now, i'm going devote myself in blogging...huaaaa...*clap3* hehe...i'm not sure how but i'm trying...hope u guys support me...
If u guys have any suggestion feel free to leave a comment so that i can impprove myself as a blogger...and oh before i forget,my blog will be in bilingual i.e 2 language - bahasa and english. I want to improve my english language and since my mother tounge is bahasa so i cant ignore it =)
Well, that's all for now. I'm thinking of posting other lyrics for korean song, any suggestion? hehe...>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment