Saturday, November 6, 2010

Girls' Generation - Star Star Star 별별별 (☆★☆)

hana dul set
one, two, three
tto hana dul set
again. one, two, three
michigetta byoldura
i'm going crazy, stars

amuri chyodabwado niga boijil ana oh baby
no matter how much i look towards u, i dont see u oh baby
du nune gaduk goin nunmul ttaemune da no ttaemune
becoz of the dead tears that fill my eyes, all becoz of u
bonjyojin gulja wiro bichin unun nae olgul oh baby
my crying face reflects over the smudged letters oh baby
tto ulji mallago nal dajim haebwado tto uro
even though i telll myself and i promise myself not to cry, i cry again

na ottoke (molla ottoke ottoke)
what do i do? (i dont know what to do)
na iroke (molla michige iroke)
i'm like this (i dont know, im giong crazy like this)
da no ttaeme (jongmal no ttaeme)
all becoz of u (really becoz of u)
na amugotto hal su opjana
i cant do anything

c/o
nan nol byol byol byol byolmankum saranghae
i love u until the stars stars stars
wattongoya norul chaja jo molliso non shining star
i came to look for u, u'r that shining star
byol byol byol byolmarul da haebwado pyohyoni andwae
stars stars stars, eventhough i try to say it, i cant express myself
jongmal nomuna dapdaphae
its really so suffocating
ije nan ottoke haeya hana
what should i do now?

hana dul seo bwado kkuchi boijil ana oh baby
one, two, no matter how much i count, i dont see the end oh baby
gasume gaduk damgin chuok ttaemune tto si saenggage
becoz of the memories that fill my heart, again the thought of u
mot dahan yaegil kkonae honjatmal ppun irado oh baby
the words i couldnt say, eventhough they're words i say alone oh baby
nol dollyo dallago nal bonae dallago ni gyote
asking to return to u, asking to be sent by ur side

kkok butakhae (jebal iroke butakhae)
i beg (please i'm begging like this)
kkok hanure (naye gidorul hanure)
to the sky (my prayers to the sky)
nal wirohe (narul wirohae)
comfort me (comfort me)
jundanun non odie inni jebal
where are u? please

byol byol byol byoldura marhaebwa
stars stars stars. stars tell me
kkut nangoni gurongoni daedap haebwa utjiman malgo
if its over, if its like that, answer me, please dont just laugh
byol byol byol byoldura butakhae
stars stars stars. stars, im begging
dan hanbonman irado nal nae sarang ni gyote naragul su itge hejwo
that u let me be by the side of my love even if its just one more time

star star star uh~ baby star star star ahh~

repeat c/o

No comments:

Post a Comment